eBay Feedback Fix
- Return Policy
Each "Feedback Fix" is for one negative or neutral feedback.
Feedback must be less than 90 days old, otherwise it is too old to remove.
We recognize selling on eBay takes a great deal of your time. We want to take up as little of your time as possible. To do this, we developed this quick and easy three-step process:
|Step 1: Pay and checkout. Simply answer the questions attached to "Feedback Fix," add it to your cart, and then checkout with any of our payment options.
|Step 2: Add your Feedback Fixer Expert as a user. Your order confirmation email will include the first and last name of your Feedback Fixer Expert and their email. Your Expert is the one who builds the case for why your feedback should be removed. So that your Expert can present this case to eBay, you will need to add them as a user on your account. Your order confirmation will also include a link to instructions on how to do this. After you complete Step 2, be sure to let us know by replying to your order confirmation email.
|Step 3: We take care of everything from there. Now, just sit back and wait to receive an email from us with an update. Your Feedback Fixer Expert will be busy building a case for why your feedback should be removed. Then, your Expert will present this case to eBay on your behalf. Feedback can take up to 14 days to remove. Please note that not all feedback is removable; however, if your feedback is not removable, you will receive a full refund. You only pay for results.
What happens if my feedback is not removable?
- After seven days, if your feedback cannot be removed, you will receive a full refund. For more details, check out our refund policy.
Can I request to remove multiple feedbacks?
- Yes, simply fill out the Feedback Fix for one feedback, click add to cart, then repeat for each feedback until you are ready to check out.
How much does it cost?
- Each feedback costs $29.95 to remove.
Can I have a neutral feedback removed?
- Yes, we help remove both negative and neutral feedback.
What does adding my Feedback Fixer Expert as a user do to my eBay account?
- This simply gives your Expert permission to contact eBay regarding your account. Without this step, your Expert would be able to build a case as to why your feedback should be removed, but they would not be able to present their case to eBay.
Can old feedback be removed?
- Feedback is only eligible for removal within 90 days of being left.
What is the difference between "priority" and "normal" speed?
- All "priority" speed orders automatically get pushed to the top of our queue and will be dealt with as soon as possible.
Our Risk-Free refund policy is as follows:
Any customer who completes Step 1 and Step 2 as outlined in the How It Works page is eligible for a full refund if their feedback is not removable. However, failure to complete Step 1 and Step 2 within 10 days of placing an order will result in an order cancelation with no refund. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out via our Contact Us page.